Parental Request of Teacher or Principal Composite Score
- New York State Education Law stipulates that teacher and principal composite scores may only be given to the parent/legal guardian of a student.
- The parent/legal guardian may only request the composite score(s) of the teacher(s) and principal their child has during the current school year.
- The law also requires that the school districts verify the identity of the parent/legal guardian making the request.
If you wish to make such a request, please follow these directions:
- Please complete the "Parent APPR Request Form" in its entirety and submit to the appropriate contact listed below in Step 2. The purpose of this form is to verify your request, your identity as the parent/legal guardian, as well as your understanding that this information is confidential. Upon receipt of that completed form, you will be contacted to schedule a time to review the requested composite score.
- For the composite score of:
- Your child’s current teacher is a MMCSD Elementary School faculty member, please contact/turn the form into the Elementary Principal.
- Your child’s current teacher is a MMCSD Jr./Sr. High School faculty member, please contact/turn the form into the Jr./Sr. High School Principal
- Your child's current principal, please contact/turn the form into the District Office.