1. There will be a mandatory meeting for all students interested in participating in a fall sport on Monday, August 6, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the high school auditorium. At least one parent or guardian is also required to attend. This includes Jr. High Soccer, which does not begin until Monday, August 20th. Paperwork and physical forms can be turned if you have not already done so.
2. JV and Varsity sports begin on Monday, August 13th. Times and locations of practices will be announced at the above meeting.
3. You must have a valid sports physical and have completed an updated Health History form to begin practice. These forms are available from your coach or Mr. Swede and must be turned in to the school nurse prior to the season. They will also be made available the night of the parent meeting.
4. If you have any questions or can’t attend, please contact Mr. Swede at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (585) 658-5006.
5. Here is a list of Sports that Student Athletes will have the opportunity to participate in this Fall:
-Varsity Boys Soccer
-Varsity Girls Soccer
-JV Boys Soccer
-JV Girls Soccer
-Modified Boys Soccer
-Modified Girls Soccer
-Modified Girls Volleyball
-JV Girls Volleyball
-Varsity Girls Volleyball