If you are interested in running for a seat on the Mount Morris Central School District Board of Education, please request a petition by contacting our District Clerk.
Direct Line: 585-658-5036
Candidate Petition forms are due to the office of the District Clerk no later than Monday, April 18, 2022 by 5 p.m. Please contact our District Clerk (see contact info above) to schedule an appointment to drop off this petition before the deadline.
· Must be able to read and write
· Must be a qualified voter of the district; that is, a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older, and not adjudged to be an incompetent
· Must be and have been a resident (but need not be a taxpayer) of the district for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election
· May not have been removed from any school district office within the preceding year
· May not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family
· May not be a current employee of the school board
· May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office